Tuesday, June 18, 2013

{ What have I been up to? }

Well I have been busy in the last few months with my little business. As all of my @rebelspiritimages followers know i've been building a portfolio of lifestyle photography.

I've chosen to follow my passion of Lifestyle photography capturing real life moments with passion and emotion!

In between raising my 2.5 year old boy, Jaxon, and being an amazing wife to Tremaine (hehehe) and my 2 part time jobs I've been making as much time as possible for my new direction.

Keep a look out for my new page on facebook, All Spirit Images, this is where i'll tell you when something new is up on my blog. I'll be uploading a session next week after our trip to Melbourne this weekend!

In the meantime if you would like to book a lifestyle session or event, they are discounted while I build up a big enough portfolio. For all of my boudoir/couples/glamour photography you can find it at www.facebook.com/rebelspiritimages and you can follow me on instagram @b_a_lawless.

Much Love
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment