Thursday, June 27, 2013

{ Home from Melbourne and back into it! }

Well I arrived home from Melbourne on Tuesday night after my husband surprised me with a ticket to the big city for my birthday on Friday (21/6).

We had an amazing 4 days, I took my camera on every adventure that we went on (pics to come) I and shopped till I dropped. I've come home from a whirlwind trip ready to get back into it with a clear mind and LOTS of inspiration. I've got so many fresh ideas that I need to start getting organised, over the next month i'll be looking for a loved up couple or 2,  families and 3-4 ladies for solo shoots if you or anybody you know would be interested. You can contact me via email at allspiritimages@live.com.au or rebelspirit@live.com.au. Please send pics if you can. You'll get 5 edited images for your time.

Much Love
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment